The public sector benefits from digital signage just as much as the private sector. However, the applications are not limited to the exchange of information between employees. Digital signage in public institutions also facilitates communication with citizens and provides entertainment to bridge waiting times.
Below are a few examples of how digital signage can be used in the public sector:
- Information in museums, for example on historical events, can be communicated in a visual and optically appealing way.
- The complete digitization of ticket counters simplifies organization and reduces the workload at admissions offices.
- Digital signage applications make construction sites on the road more recognizable and act as signposts for drivers.
- Libraries can provide search functions via digital signage to find books and other media faster.
- In theaters and city halls, the applications can be used as wayfinders and event planners.
- Government agencies have the ability to play out information or entertaining content to bridge waiting times for citizens. Here, digital signage can also function as a call system.
- Transparent employee communication via digital signage facilitates collaboration.
Digital signage modernizes the overall image of public institutions. Public authorities in particular are often seen as old-fashioned, but digitalization measures counteract this. In addition, paperwork can be reduced and organization made easier. As a result, citizens and visitors ultimately have fewer queries, which in turn reduces personnel expenses.
You have questions regarding the application areas, costs and more? Following you will find the answers!
How much does digital signage cost?
Prices of digital signage vary and depend on the individual application areas. Click here and find out more about our prices, subscription models and additional services.
What are the design options?
The design options of digital signage range from pictures and videos to audio, social media, RSS-feeds, weather information, PDFs and YouTube. Here you can find an exact listing of the FRAMR design options.
What are other possible applications?
In summary, digital signage is suitable as an advertising and presentation medium as well as a source of information. But this does not describe in detail how your business can benefit from the applications. For this purpose, we have written an article on digital signage applications.
Is digital signage safe?
During development our team has considered highest quality standards and therefore promises a safe software which is protected from external influences. In our article “digital signage safety” we dive further into this topic.
What does the practical execution of digital signage look like?
Feel free to check out our use cases to get a first impression of the practical execution of digital signage applications.
FRAMR: The innovative solution for your business
As experts, we develop high quality digital signage solutions for b2b businesses. The possible applications range from advertising to customer interaction. In doing so, we pursue the goal of improving digital structures of companies and modernizing their image.
Your advantages with FRAMR:
✔ Years of experience
✔ Highest safety standards
✔ Innovative technology that promises quality
✔ GDPR compliant solutions
✔ Cost transparency
✔ Great service
✔ User-friendly applications
Contact us today to secure a no-obligation offer that fits your strategy. Our team of experts will provide you with helpful advice and support in the area of digitization.
Leave a Reply