Digital signage applications for the public sector
The public sector benefits from digital signage just as much as the private sector. However, the applications are not limited to the exchange of information between employees. Digital signage in public institutions also facilitates communication with citizens and provides entertainment to bridge waiting times.
Below are a few examples of how digital signage can be used in the public sector:
- Information in museums, for example on historical events, can be communicated in a visual and optically appealing way.
- The complete digitization of ticket counters simplifies organization and reduces the workload at admissions offices.
- Airports can give directions and current information in a compact way.
- Digital signage applications make construction sites on the road more recognizable and act as signposts for drivers.
- Libraries can provide search functions via digital signage to find books and other media faster.
- In theaters and city halls, the applications can be used as wayfinders and event planners.
- Government agencies have the ability to play out information or entertaining content to bridge waiting times for citizens. Here, digital signage can also function as a call system.
- Transparent employee communication via digital signage facilitates collaboration.
- Government organizations can communicate security alters and emergency messages in real time.
Digital signage modernizes the overall image of public institutions. Public authorities in particular are often seen as old-fashioned, but digitalization measures counteract this. In addition, paperwork can be reduced and organization made easier. As a result, citizens and visitors ultimately have fewer queries, which in turn reduces personnel expenses.
Finally, we answer frequently asked questions about digital signage software.
Prices of digital signage vary and depend on the individual application areas. Click here and find out more about our prices, subscription models and additional services.
The design options of digital signage range from pictures and videos to audio, social media, RSS-feeds, weather information, PDFs and YouTube. Here you can find an exact listing of the FRAMR design options.
During development our team has considered highest quality standards and therefore promises a safe software which is protected from external influences. In our article “digital signage safety” we dive further into this topic.
Feel free to check out our showroom to get a first impression of the practical execution of digital signage applications.
In summary, digital signage is suitable as an advertising and presentation medium as well as a source of information. But this does not describe in detail how your business can benefit from the applications. For this purpose, we have written an article on digital signage applications.
Digital signage is a modern technology with moderate power consumption. The products are durable and the production costs are low. Read our article “Green Signage” to learn more.
For the successful use of digital signage, it is important to know your individual goals. You should also look at the possibilities for use and design. Find out more here.
FRAMR: The innovative solution for your business
As experts, we develop high quality digital signage solutions for b2b businesses. The possible applications range from advertising to customer interaction. In doing so, we pursue the goal of improving digital structures of companies and modernizing their image.
Your advantages with FRAMR:
✔ Years of experience
✔ Highest safety standards
✔ Innovative technology that promises quality
✔ GDPR compliant solutions
✔ Cost transparency
✔ Great service
✔ User-friendly applications
Contact us today to secure a no-obligation offer that fits your strategy. Our team of experts will provide you with helpful advice and support in the area of digitization.